Sunday 15 March 2009

A story to make you smile and cry.

Remember little Bethany?

She's doing brilliantly and adjusting well to her new life with a healthy functioning liver. Her mum has made a wonderful video about Bethany's transplant journey. In it you'll see the Robyn's Rainbows her and her little sister Eloise received.

It's a beautiful video with a very strong message. Let's hope the awareness raised by Bethany's mum's stunning photos help bring about more happy endings.

View this montage created at One True Media
Bethany's Transplant Journey

1 comment:

BreathinSteven said...

Hey my favorite LLTGL people!!!

I hope it's OK -- I figure it is... I borrowed part of your post, and particularly the video of Bethany and Faith for my Revive Hope post today titled Smiling and crying...

I'm still trying to figure out whether I can change the size of the embedded video like we can with YouTube and others... Right now it looks goofy -- but I also put a link to the video...

Thanks for what you're doing -- I've followed Emily's blog forever -- and when y'all got together and formed LLTGL I've been very impressed... You're impacting a lot of lives -- you're saving a lot of lives...

Love,

Steve

Steve Ferkau
Chicago, IL U.S.A.
www.ClimbingForKari.org
www.ReviveHope.com